BEST Air Conditioning Plumbing Repair is a leading drain cleaning services crew, proudly serving Las Vegas, NV. There is a lot of waste that goes through your drainage. Without regular cleaning, the pipes can develop clogs that eventually trigger leakages. The blockage can raise the pressure in the drains to the extent that they burst and cause flooding in your home. You can avoid extensive damage to your pipes by addressing problems such as clogged drains on time. Our team has experience dealing with a wide range of cleaning and repair solutions. Our location is 62620 Stevenson Way, about 20 minutes from Del Sol Academy of Performing Arts.
Proficient Clogged Drain Service in Las Vegas
A house drain is single piping that receives water from other smaller pipes in your home. As such, it carries debris of different types, from hair and soap to soils. Other objects could act as obstructions. They include baby wipes, cotton pads, dental floss, and diapers.
Home drains are typically made of materials such as copper or cast iron. These materials can withstand the harsh environment of the drainage system. But just like with most materials, they can deteriorate if you don’t address the clogging in time. A little buildup is natural, but when debris accumulates, it can impact the performance of your drain. There are several benefits of cleaning the drain on time.
- Eliminate unpleasant odors
- Reduce the frequency of blockages
- Prevent health hazards
- Extend the lifespan of your drains
Ineffective drainage systems can cause damage both inside and outside your home. A plumbing cable may be sufficient to remove most of the soft blockages. But for stubborn clogs, it is necessary to use more advanced techniques such as hydro jetting. A hydro jetting tool will push pressurized water at high speeds through the drainage. It does not require the application of chemicals, yet it is highly effective at removing stubborn blockages.
Trusted Las Vegas Drain Cleaning Services
BEST Air Conditioning Plumbing Repair has had two decades in the industry helping Las Vegas residents clear clogged drains and restore their plumbing. Our plumbing team is licensed, trained, and insured to handle a wide range of clogged drain problems. We are a BBB-accredited business, and we received the Best of Las Vegas honors two years in a row. We also have a five-star rating on Google and remain the highest-rated service company in Las Vegas.
Our highly skilled team of plumbers will complete the task correctly the first time. We use the latest cutting-edge technology to pinpoint clogs and leakages. Expect nothing short of 100% customer satisfaction when your call our team.
4 Proactive Measures You Can Take To Avoid Needing Drain Cleaning
1. Rinse your drain with hot water vinegar – Like all of our appliances, your drains need to be cleaned too. You won’t be able to get any scrubbing done, but a good rinse of hot water and vinegar should do the trick. Also, put some ice cubes in your garbage disposal to clear out gunk and foul smells.
2. Block hair from entering your shower drain with a hair stopper – Long hair in shower drains is the number one reason our Las Vegas drain cleaning technicians get called into residences every day. These devices are cheap and super easy to install so save yourself the hassle.
3. Don’t put cooking oils or the following foods in your drain/garbage disposal – Pasta, rice, bones, celery, coffee ground, and eggshells should be disposed of in a compost bin or the trash can. Collect cooking oils and grease in a container and dispose of the container in the trash because these fatty substances will stick to your pipes and wreak havoc.
4. Stop lint from blocking up your washing machine’s drain line with a lint trap – Ever wonder where all of the dirt goes from your washing machine? Well, it doesn’t just disappear, it ends up clogging your drain line and needing the attention of our Las Vegas drain cleaning specialists.