Las Vegas Water Heater Installation & Repair
Call Our Las Vegas Water Heater Repair Pros for Replacement Too
Most people rarely give their water heater a thought until they end up in a freezing cold shower. When this happens, call the pros at BEST Air Conditioning Plumbing Repair. We offer water heater installation, repair, and replacement in Las Vegas. Our licensed and insured technicians can inspect your water heater to help you determine if repair or replacement is best for your home.
Contact us at (702) 577-0588 to schedule Las Vegas water heater installation, repair or replacement for your home. You can also learn more about our maintenance services!
With more than 20 years of experience servicing water heaters across the greater Las Vegas area, our experienced technicians will work with you to determine whether your unit needs to be replaced or can be repaired. Don’t wait to give us a call! We’re ready to help seven days a week. Contact us today to schedule your service and get your water heater back up and running!
Service for All Types of Water Heaters
Our experienced Las Vegas water heater repair technicians provide installation and repair services for all types of water heaters in Las Vegas, including conventional, tankless, on-demand, and heat pump. We provide services for water heaters that use all major fuel sources, including electric, oil, natural gas, and propane. If you need a new water heater, we can help you select the right unit for your home and handle the installation for you.
Tankless Water Heaters
Conventional water heaters store heated water in a large tank. This requires the unit to keep the water hot at all times, which wastes energy. Tankless water heaters produce hot water on demand, so energy is not wasted and you always have hot water when you need it. This type of water heater offers many benefits, compared to conventional units.
Switching to a tankless water heater allows you to enjoy:
- A constant source of hot water
- Hot water that won’t run out
- Reduced home energy costs
- Longer equipment life span
Tankless hot water heaters are available in electric, natural gas, and propane models, so we can provide a tankless water heater that will work with your fuel source. If the time has come to replace your old water heater or you just want to upgrade to enjoy the benefits of a tankless water heater, our Las Vegas water heater installation experts can help you choose the best unit for your home and make sure it is installed for maximum performance.
5 Signs You Need Water Heater Repair
1. You get a cold flash during a hot shower – It might not seem horrible to get cold water every now and then in your hot shower, but it means that your dip tube has a leak and needs some fixing.
2. You’re experiencing lower water pressure than normal – If all of your water pressure around the house is slow then you should look into a water softener. But if just your hot water is slow then you’ve got some sediment build-up in your unit and it should be cleaned by our Las Vegas water heater repair pros.
3. Leaks – As the water heats up, it expands. So leaks in hot water heaters are completely normal and just need the attention of a trained professional.
4. Loud Noises – Another symptom of sediment build-up is this loud snapping and popping sound that you may hear from your water heater. It doesn’t mean anything horrible, it just needs a thorough rinse.
5. Rusty colored water – Most water heaters have an anode rod that serves as a sacrificial rod to keep your unit from corroding. If you’re getting reddish/brown water, you should contact our Las Vegas water heater repair specialists because you might need to replace your anode rod.