BEST Air Conditioning Plumbing Repair is a leading drain cleaning company, proudly serving residents of Henderson, NV. Your home has several drains that carry wastewater to the mainline, then to the sewer or septic tank. Keeping the drainage clean has many benefits for your property as well as your family. It can minimize the risk of hazards, cut down your water bills, and prevent the nuisance of persistent clogs. If you have a clogged drain, we recommend your schedule professional cleaning as soon as possible.
Top-Notch Drain Cleaning in Henderson
Your drains collect wastewater from the kitchen sink, toilet, and shower. Typically, when one of those pipes is not working, it does not affect the others. However, there are times when one of the drainage pipes may cause backups elsewhere. The bathroom and toilet lines tend to be the most vulnerable to clogging. Their drainage system has to handle a wide range of materials. The buildup of hair, toothpaste, baby wipes, and paper towels can wreak havoc in your drains.
One of the best ways to prevent frequent clogs is by scheduling regular cleaning of the drains.
- Reduce the risk of bacterial growth
- Prevent premature damage to your pipes
- Prevent flooding that could cause hazards
- Eliminate odors from your property
- Faster and more efficient drainage
Some signs will indicate the clogging is severe and requires the attention of a professional. Water backing up into your bathroom sink or tub is a sure indication of a problem with the mainline. You may also hear your toilet burbling as the sewer is backing up. It is advisable to consult a professional plumber before the issue worsens.
Professional Clogged Drain Solutions
If you need a certified, licensed, and dependable clogged drain service in Henderson, our staff is always up to the task. For 20 years, we have served residents with dedication, skill, and professionalism. We strive to maintain the highest standards of customer service. We have a five-star rating on Google and are also the highest-rated company in Las Vegas. We also pride ourselves on being a Built for The Trades Member.
We use the latest techniques and tools to ensure the job is done right the first time. Our plumbing team will use hydro jetting tools to clear stubborn clogs in your drain. We can guarantee 100% satisfaction with all our services.
4 Proactive Measures You Can Take To Avoid Needing Drain Cleaning
1. Rinse your drain with hot water vinegar – Like all of our appliances, your drains need to be cleaned too. You won’t be able to get any scrubbing done, but a good rinse of hot water and vinegar should do the trick. Also, put some ice cubes in your garbage disposal to clear out gunk and foul smells.
2. Block hair from entering your shower drain with a hair stopper – Long hair in shower drains is the number one reason our Las Vegas drain cleaning technicians get called into residences every day. These devices are cheap and super easy to install so save yourself the hassle.
3. Don’t put cooking oils or the following foods in your drain/garbage disposal – Pasta, rice, bones, celery, coffee ground, and eggshells should be disposed of in a compost bin or the trash can. Collect cooking oils and grease in a container and dispose of the container in the trash because these fatty substances will stick to your pipes and wreak havoc.
4. Stop lint from blocking up your washing machine’s drain line with a lint trap – Ever wonder where all of the dirt goes from your washing machine? Well, it doesn’t just disappear, it ends up clogging your drain line and needing the attention of our Las Vegas drain cleaning specialists.